Transcript Release » Transcript Requests for Former Students

Transcript Requests for Former Students

Transcript requests for former Mineral Wells High School Graduates and students should be directed to, Mrs. Simonton
Information Needed: 
• Full name at the time of attendance & graduation from Mineral Wells High school
• Date of Birth
• Year of Graduation
• If you withdrew, include that year-if you are unsure, include closest timeframe
• When you graduated indicate if you were attending Mineral Wells High School or Mineral Wells Academy
• Address of the college or location you need it sent
• There is a $5 transcript fee 
You may mail payment to:
Mineral Wells High School
Attn: Transcript Fee
3801 Ram Blvd, Mineral Wells Tx 76067
Payment must be Cash or Money Order