Family Career and Community Leaders of America
There are 8 purposes of FCCLA
- To provide opportunities for personal development and preparation for adult life.
- To strengthen the function of the family as a basic unit of society.
- To encourage democracy through cooperative action in the home and community.
- To encourage individual and group involvement in helping achieve global cooperation and harmony.
- To promote greater understanding between youth and adults.
- To provide opportunities for making decisions and assuming responsibilities.
- To prepare for the multiple roles of men and woman in today's society.
- To promote Family and Consumer Sciences occupations.
Does it cost to join? Yes! How Much? $25.00
How to become a member?
To become a member of FCCLA a student must have taken or currently be enrolled in a Family and Consumer Science Course.