What is Interact?
Interact is Rotary International's service club for young people ages 14 to 18. The Mineral Wells High School Interact Club is sponsored by the Rotary club of Mineral Wells.
Each year, Interact Clubs around the world complete a minimum of two community service projects, one of which furthers international understanding and goodwill. Through these efforts, members of Interact develop a network of friendships with local and overseas clubs and learn the importance of:
- Developing leadership skills and personal integrity
- Demonstrating helpfulness and respect for others
- Understanding the value of individual responsibility and hard work
- Advancing international understanding and good will.
The MWHS Interact Club has supported organizations such as:
- Mineral Wells Rotary
- Rotary International
- Crazy Water Festival
- Children's Advocacy Center of MW
- CPS Board of Palo Pinto County
- Ronald McDonald House
Interact Club Officers & Members
President: Ross Bullock
Vice President: Rachel Carter
Secretary: Rachel Carter
Treasurer: Hayden Michels
Historian: Claire Rasmussen